During a difficult financial situation, a business may find itself facing closure and liquidation. On the other hand, as an investor you might want to work with companies facing insolvency.
Silk Advisory works with clients to address insolvency issues and create a survival plan. We assist management and stakeholders to help preserve value and navigate through pending liquidity while maximizing available value to creditors. We assist companies and creditors of all sizes with cross border and contentious insolvency.
In a scenario where liquidation is decided upon as the best option moving forward, our firm guides clients through the process and maximize the value of their business’s assets.
We offer clients the following insolvency and liquidation services:
· Preliminary analysis to determine the best path forward for clients
· Consideration of all risks and opportunities available given the merits of the situation
· Creating a plan to preserve and recover value from a financially distressed situation
· Executing an insolvency plan that minimizes business disruptions
· Employing strategies which attempt to salvage a company and protect stakeholders, including employees
· Advising on company exiting with the sale of assets and distribution of proceeds
Silk Advisory works with clients to find solutions that allow a controlled exit that benefits all stakeholders.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you. Reach out today and let's discuss project options.